Login message is editable to any user.

There is a logistical issue with this plugin. If you create a new user such as editor, author or any user, if they have access to the their profile which they will need to reset the password they can see the login message their and change it. Login message edit field should only show up in admin dashboard for admin user. There is also the same error with the log out redirect plugin, can these both be fixed?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Harris,

Hope you're doing well today!

By default an author or editor shouldn't have access to the General Settings page of your admin dashboard. Do you have any plugins activated that change user role capabilities?

I just tested this on my own install and author/editor wasn't able to access the settings page for log in message. i tested on both single site and multisite.

I notice you are running version 3.8.4 of WordPress, perhaps that could be the issue - would be a good idea to upgrade to 3.9.2.

If that still isn't resolving it then do you mind granting support access so we can take a closer look at your settings? You can do that via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to your reply here!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.