login needed

So I was using the plugin Theme My Login recommeded by the course plugin I was previously using. Today I tried to login and it gave me a fatal error, I disabled it via this dasboard, but now there's no login available. So how do I get the default one back. Also, when people registered for a membership sign in, they're taken to their profile page which doesn't have the top nativation. I want them to be taken to a page with the top navigation because that's where they launch from. How do I redirect to a page that shows that.

• James Morris

Hello Lora

You should be able to access the default login area through the following link:

http://YOURDOMAIN.com/wp-login.php

I just checked this location using the domain you've linked to this ticket and that location pulls up the default login screen for me.

Regarding your second question...

Also, when people registered for a membership sign in, they're taken to their profile page which doesn't have the top nativation. I want them to be taken to a page with the top navigation because that's where they launch from. How do I redirect to a page that shows that.

Once you've logged back into your site, would you please enable Support Access so I can investigate this further for you?

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.