Login page custom content help

So I'm currently using a plugin on a clients site called indeed custom login. This plugin is no longer sold or supported on envato by the author - which is a huge problem for me. So I'm looking for another solution to replace it hopefully someone can assist. I need to add some custom content to the login page ( shown in the attached screenshot). I also attached a screenshot for the plugin i am currently using to generate that content. Any ideas?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Eric,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Do you require that notification to be in text form?
    If you can do it with image you can use our Ultimate Branding plugin and it's custom login CSS option to add image to your login page which will show this text, you can do that with this CSS code:

.login {
      background-image: url("IMAGE_URL");
      background-repeat: no-repeat;
      background-position: bottom;
    }

Or maybe try a solution like this one:
    http://smallenvelop.com/add-custom-message-wordpress-login-page/

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Eric

Hi Predrag,

Yes the notification does need to be in text form, an image wont suffice for this. I'm really looking for the notification to be below the login form similar to whats on there now. Is there anyway to make some minor changes to that code from the second solution to bring it below instead of above the login form.

//* Add custom message to WordPress login page

function smallenvelop_login_message( $message ) {
        if ( empty($message) ){
            return "<p><strong>Welcome to SmallEnvelop. Please login to continue</strong></p>";
        } else {
            return $message;
        }
    }

add_filter( 'login_message', 'smallenvelop_login_message' );
  • Predrag Dubajic

Hi @Eric,

I did some snooping around and it looks like there is no hook available to call the function after the login form.
    However we might be able to use some CSS to move it down.
    First we need to add one holder around the message so the above code looks something like this:

function smallenvelop_login_message( $message ) {
        if ( empty($message) ){
            return '<div class="login-message-holder"><p><strong>Welcome to SmallEnvelop. Please login to continue</strong></p></div>';
        } else {
            return $message;
        }
    }

add_filter( 'login_message', 'smallenvelop_login_message' );

And now using the same Ultimate Branding option I mentioned for adding custom CSS add this code:

.login-message-holder {
        position: absolute;
        bottom: 50px;
    }

Change the value for bottom attribute to position your text and that should be it.

Let me know if this worked for you.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.