Login Redirect Doesn't work in MultiSite

Hi I've tried various of solutions to make the plugin work and redirect to a specific page that i like.

I want all members to go here when logged in https://affiliatewebsitehosting.com/members-home/

i've tried to activate it on the main site only but still it redirects to the WP Dashboard so I tried network activating it and then using the login redirect on network settings but still it goes to WP Dashboard.

I've granted support access for you to check. Let me know. Cheers! :slight_smile:

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi Googleking1,

I've tested your site with new user on your one blog (brian2) and after login in I was redirected to "/members-home/" home, however this page was protected for me (as I'm not a member of subscription). This was also working for administrator.
    Can you check again.
    And I think you should check your SSL certificate if is set properly, because I see there is problem with it on your subsites. Do you have enabled wildcard SSL?

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hi Googleking1,

OK - I was testing wrong site - I've logged in to the subsite and I was redirected. I've tried to replicate this issue on my testing site and both login from subsite and the main site was redirected.
    Is there a possibility you could check the plugin and/or theme conflict? Disable all the plugins and switch to default theme and check again?
    And I did change password for your test user testone to test on it's login.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.