Login Redirect redirects admins twice

I used this plugin to redirect all the users back to the front-end. I wanted to let the admin however still use the admin dashboard.

Now, since the last update, the admin gets redirected to the dashboard twice and has to log in twice. Which gets old really fast. This happens on the main site, with cross domain auto-login activated. I am logged in throughout the rest of the network, but on the master blog, I have to log in, I get logged in and directed to the front end, and then when I type in /wp-admin , I get redirected to the front end again, and only when I type /wp-admin for the third time, am I taken to the wp admin dashboard.
Very annoying.

• Michelle Shull

Hey there, taropaa!

It looks like the last time we updated Login Redirect was 2013, did you just recently apply that update? Are you speaking of another update, like to WordPress core? I'm not able to reproduce this on my site, and I'm not seeing any other reports of admin issues with login sticking, so I'm wondering if perhaps a different plugin other than Login Redirect is the issue here. Was it this plugin you updated recently, or another one?

Thanks! We'll get this sorted out.