Login Time Out

When the user tries to log in to the site, the request seems to time out (a new small window opens and nothing happens)

Taking a look at the small window that opens, under google chrome I get this error message:

2Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL http://website.com/wp-login.php from frame with URL.
I don't know how to make the login work. Is there anything I am missing

Safari is also showing the same symptoms.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

taropaa,

Can I ask you to verify that you are using the latest version of this plugin? Facebook made some changes as of May 1 and the plugin was updated the day before to accommodate these changes. Most current is version 2.1.

Also, can you try using Firefox or Explorer and tell me what you see?

Can you also check your page to see if there are any Javascript errors?

Thanks!

Kimberly

• taropaa
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I am getting these errors in my console.
    I was unable to track them back to the plugin I am using to customize the login page.

Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'superfish'
    all.js:11FB.init has already been called - this could indicate a problem

I will keep investigating, in the meantime please let me know if these are scripts called by the plugin. Thank you.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings taropaa,

Thank you for letting us know about I was unable to track them back to the plugin I am using to customize the login page, it is appreciated.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.