'Login with Facebook' button not working on comments plus

Hi,

I am using comments plus on a multisite on wordpress 3.4.1. All the other buttons produce a popup except Facebook which does nothing. The plugin can be found here:

http://ashfordguitarlessons.com/guitar-gradesexams/how-to-achieve-top-marks-in-your-rgt-electric-guitar-grade-part-1/

Many Thanks
Paul Andrews

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello Paul!
    Are you using a Facebook API anywhere else on the site? If so you only need to check the

Skip loading Facebook javascript Pages on my website already use javascript from Facebook
    option.

If this is the only place you are using a script for Facebook then, after double checking your API is clearly connected, then you can try the Alternative Facebook Initialization Addon.

Please let me know if this helps!

Best,

Kimberly

• Paul
    • New Recruit

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have tried your suggestions and the Facebook button when pressed now jumps to the top of the page so at least it now does something.

Any other suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Paul

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.