Logo and Image Problems

Hello,

I've set up my store at this location (http://giftbasketbusiness.com/store/) and have two questions:

1. I want the logo to be displayed once. How do I stop the logo from repeating at the top?

2. I don't know how to have the picture of the initial product, which is my book, display on the page. When you click the words, the next page shows the picture. I want the book's image on the store's main page. How do I accomplish this?

Thank you,

Shirley

• aecnu

Greetings Shirley,

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

1. I want the logo to be displayed once. How do I stop the logo from repeating at the top?

It appears we need to make an image that will completely fill the header area to avoid the repeat i.e. perhaps blue to match or white.

Let me know if you need help with that and if so what color?

2. I don't know how to have the picture of the initial product, which is my book, display on the page. When you click the words, the next page shows the picture. I want the book's image on the store's main page. How do I accomplish this?

You accomplish this by simply uploading your books image as the products featured image.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• James Dunn

Goodday @SGF

It appears we need to make an image that will completely fill the header area to avoid the repeat i.e. perhaps blue to match or white.

Let me know if you need help with that and if so what color?

Or you could create an image the proper width (to fill the header area) but leave the background as transparent (saving it as a PNG file though), then using that. You may have to change the image that is called for in the header though so that it calls for a .PNG file instead of a .JPG file - I don't know which format MarketPress expects to see.

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.