Logo present in Upfront editing, but broken in real view

Everything with Upfront has been quite amazing so far, I love the new system. However, one little problem.

On my navigation menu, I have a little logo icon for the home button. When I'm editing in Upfront, I can see the .png image just fine. But, when I exit Upfront and view the page normally, I only see the broken link image.

The file is also used on separate parts of the site and it works fine there, it's only the one place on the menu bar.

Anything I can try to fix this?

• Victor Ivanov
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi @Tyler,

From what you are describing above, it sounds like something went wrong with that instance of the image. If I understand correctly, the logo item for home button is something you added yourself with the image element? If that is the case, can you please try deleting that image element from the layout & dragging in a new Image Element from the Elements Panel and then adding your logo there again.
    In the mean time, we will try to investigate what could have happened there (as it's clearly a bug) and resolve it to make sure it won't happen again.

Thanks, Victor

• Tyler
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Victor. Thanks! That worked. It had just replaced the stock image that was present in the Spirit theme when I first started putting the new site together. I guess a little something odd happened there. But it's fixed! I love Upfront so far by the way. Especially the ease of CSS implementation. Great stuff!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.