Looking for 3rd party directory theme for wpmuDEV's directory Plugin

Anyone know of 3rd part theme for the directory Plugin offered here.
My main Problem is getting the URL Hyper linkable with its self.
It looks funny all Boxed up.
And
everyone using the plugin the theme that comes with it all looks the same.
So I was looking to get some custom made theme for it.

• aristath
    • Recruit

with the current theme that comes with directory you need to ad the hyperlink code to make the url hyperlink-able

I still don't understand what you're referring to... Maybe it's too early in the morning for me. :stuck_out_tongue:
    What hyperlink?
    Where do you have to add it?
    I still don't get what you want to do. What do you want to link where?

Cheers,
    Ari.

• HamRadioDude
    • HummingBird

the url that the listing has to the website of the business or the regular listing
    When you view the listing instead of copy and pasting clicking on the link would be better.
    Before we were given code to add to the theme.
    I would like a theme that has an option that the user can ad the different custom fields
    URL - Hyper linkable
    Owner name
    Business address
    ect.

I have search and there is no themes beside the one that comes with it.
    The directory plugin is very limited to us non coders / html coders.
    Don't get me wrong I can do a little but if you ask me to write a line to do something I would be like Duhhhh LOL I would be looking for it in the code already to try to copy.
    What I'm trying to say is. the theme should have an easy way of adding fields for the custom fields.
    At the moment I'm replacing the directory plugin with a already made theme for a domain I had off line due to no theme for the directory plugin.
    But I do have other domains in the parked stage waiting for the directory plugin to mature, or themes I should say the features are mostly there.
    thanks for helping me in this

• aristath
    • Recruit

Using custompress you can add as many custom fields as you wish.

On my test I created 2: the first one was for the url title and the second one was for the actual url.
    I created them both as text fiels so that the user can enter whatever they want in there.
    The IDs of the filds I added were these:
    _ct_text_516ea0eeb245a was the title of the url
    _ct_text_516ea46a7e69c was the url provided by the user

Then, on my template file I added the following:

<?php $key_1_value = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), '_ct_text_516ea0eeb245a', true); ?>
    <?php $key_2_value = get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), '_ct_text_516ea46a7e69c', true); ?>
    <?php if($key_1_value != '' && $key_2_value != '' ) { ?>
      <a href="<?php echo $key_2_value; ?>"><?php echo $key_1_value; ?></a>
    <?php } ?>

You can adjust the above example to your needs and insert it wherever you want in your templates.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.