Looking for a conditional tag to use for the Products, Shopping Cart, and Checkout pages

I've been using conditional tags to designate different headers (including my page navigation bar) on different pages of my wordpress site using my theme's styling options. Since I installed Marketpress, I've been trying to get my logo header to appear on the Products, Shopping Cart, and Checkout pages. I tried using (is_shop_page), but that didn't work and when I began messing around with the Plugin's .php I "broke" it and had to reinstall. Thought I should ask for help this time around. Here is what I've been using to determine which pages get what header. I need to insert the tag for those pages into the second part (I want those pages to {echo '%bar2 %logo %pages %bar2' ; }:

<?php if ( is_home() || (is_page('Blog') || is_page('The Trip') || is_page('Snapshots') || in_category('Sustainable Living') || in_category('Art') || in_category('Living on a Sailboat') || in_category('Travel') ) ) {echo '%bar2 %image %pages %bar2' ; } if ( is_page('Lookbook') || is_page('Art') || is_page('About') || is_page('Shop') || is_tax('product_category') || is_singular('product')) {echo '%bar2 %logo %pages %bar2' ; } ?>

Do I need to create a taxonomy for these pages to group them together of is there something else I can insert here that will work?

Here is my website's shop: http://www.forestandfin.com/shop. You can see the header on the Shop page, but when you go to the products page (link in the drop menu), the header isn't there. I'm no expert in web design, but hopefully you get the gist of what I'm trying to do.

Thanks for your help!