Looking for a Developer...

So here I am 4 years into building my systems through out the wordpress world and I am stuck.. Yep stuck..I have no more time.

I need someone that I can pay to take over the developing of my very large network.

Here is my issue. I built a multisite system that gives MLM'ers a website to use. I was doing really well with about 300 + paid members. well I just got a contract signed 42 mintues ago for 68,000 members..AAAAAAHHHHHH......

So here is why I am here...

I need you to be the following.

1. Can develop in Multisite,
2. work with data bases
3. Good knowledge with plugins
4. and be available to be apart of this network of mine where I can pay you and also give yo a dividend from this contract which is a starter contract, if done well I have another one for 110,000 memebers.
5. Also I will be needing to move the sites and systems all to a vip server system

So before you flag me for postin here and before you judge this concept I really need someone thats NO BS and ready to go This week. NDA will be signed and we will start payment day one... There are millions to be made here...68,000 x 59.99 that has been already paid for 350 times already =4+ mill a month.

Mine name is Maxx and I can be reached at 267-206-8796

PS this is one project of 7

Lets go