Looking for a plugin

So I am just browsing around looking for the best plugin or series of that would help me on my new project. I can build a stand alone but for time and ease was just looking around. If anyone has ideas and/or plugin recommendations, that would be awesome!!!

Functionality needs

I have Vendors that provide classes, sort of training, on-going support. I need for them to be able to login, setup a class, and give the viewer the opportunity to sign up for the class/classes. Also pay for the classes. Then I need the vendors to have the capability to print class rosters.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!!!

• Arun Basil Lal

Hello ChrisnDani,

Let me try and add my couple of cents:

I think what you should be looking at is WordPress Multisite with Pro Sites and Membership plugin. Both are huge complex plugins, but that is what you need I guess.

Pro Sites would let you charge your venders to sign-up for your services and have a site on their own. With Domain Mapping, each user can have their own domain on the site.

Membership plugin comes in their plugin repository and they can create their classes and have other users sign-up for them.

For the Rosters, I haven't heard of any plugin that can do that, if it was me I would do that manually as a table on a page. I hope someone would suggest something better.

Hope this gets you started. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.