Looking for a plugin or request a new one

I am looking for a plugin that will allow me to add users in a way that looks similar to a freelance website. A page that has a list of users profiles and information about their skills maybe a star rating etc. Currently Im trying to modify WP Biographia and Author Avatars List. Any suggestions or how can I request a new plugin be made.

• Gabriel
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thank you Ash,

I'm looking for a way to set up a page that shows multiple users and their skill set.

A plugin that may have a grid layout option similar to a gallery website or vertical style. Something that may have a star rating in it.

A all in one plugin for me to add to a new page via shortcode or zip file.
    I can then add to my menu bar a link (hire a freelancer) showing all members and their profiles.

Thanks again,
    Gabriel

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Thank you for description, I am marking this as a feature request.

I can then add to my menu bar a link (hire a freelancer) showing all members and their profiles.

Do you think buddypress fits your requirement? You may need to do some custom coding (or there can be plugin as well), but you will have profile layout for all users: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-create-a-custom-buddypress-members-directory/

Also, you can customize any meet the team plugin.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.