Looking for a Pro Site Manual (User Guide)

Trying to find more information on setting up pro sites – specifically setting up the new user registration process…

I found this link to WPMU Dev Manual – but it’s a broken link? (“No results found”:wink: (https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

At the moment there isn’t.

This is something we are working on, a lot of our plugins have had their documents updated. Pro Sites is on the list but unfortunately at the moment it isn’t ready.

Any specific questions you have, we can answer so please feel free to post as many threads as you need.

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

I signed up as a member last year and didn’t have a problem to be honest. I just installed and activated like any WordPress plugin. (Before I joined he team here)

But I have been working on documentation with the team. We have improved documentation a great deal recently like our 60 page doc for membership and we will continue to work on documentation.

I’m sorry you find my posts unhelpful at the moment but rest assured we are working on these.

Take care.

• amused
    • friend of Bill. W.

documentation certainly helps !

but its not a guarantee to make anyone an expert.

personally i find video tutorials help me better than written documentation.

problem with videos are that they are usually to short, do not cover a lot on the related subject, or it moves along way to fast.

the best way to try and master these plugins in this crazy disorganised industry, is to install them on a test site. Then taking one at a time, go through every possible feature, try to poke holes in them, play devil’s advocate with them, over and over and really concentrate trying to determine how the software works (not how u think it works or should work)

being totally ignorant to code, this is my practical approach.

hope this approach helps someone else.

just my 2 cents.

kind regards,

RC.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.