Looking for a specific ecommerce function

I have a client that wants me to create a wp themed site for her. She loves a specific site (www.bigappleflorist.com) and wants one that looks just like it, she loves the specific colors of the site, and also the BIG picture(s), however it is not a wordpress themed site. Client also wants to have this specific option of having 3 purchase options to choose from, just like same site: http://www.bigappleflorist.com/cgi-bin/banewitem-dba.cgi/WIN13-ARR01

Thoughts of where I can find a wp theme site that is just like this or has this option or can customize to make look like this or some type of solution?

Thank you!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings kentlevi,

Thank you for the great question and though the purchase option is a bit different then what is available out of the box – from just my first glance it seems that site is simple as pie to develop and no I am not a coder or either php nor themes.

As a matter of fact after looking more at the site it is simplicity itself.

Frame Market/Grid Market background black, single pages white background, the product as pngs or with matching white background same shade as single page background.

Personally in site development the hardest thing for me is to get the vision of what they want, once I have vision, which in this case it has been handed to us, I can motor on developing.

What I am missing here sir in terms of difficulty to develop? Or am I missing the whole essence of what you are trying to ask?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• kentlevi
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi @aecnu. I don’t know much about programming, etc. I own a marketing firm and have programmers do a lot of this “stuff” for me. Please tell me what I should be asking the programmers to do for me. What is the easiest and best solution? Thank you! Kent

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings kentlevi,

Thank you for the additional clarification and in this case in my last post I did layout what the themeing would be – more accurately theme configuration.

However a recap and a bit more is due.

I would suggest to make it look like what your client mentioned they wanted done would be to use the Frame Market/Grid Market theme using the color combinations as I mentioned above and for the “engine” so to speak the Market Press plugin.

I believe that should give a lot more clarity to what needs to be done and the rest is minimal custom coding but a lot of configuring to of course include the color combinations as previously described.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.