Looking for an example of a site using Events+

I'm currently using another events plugin to handle events on my site. I'm considering switching to the Events+ plugin because I like the support and integration of WPMU plugins. My goal is for visitors to be able to submit events to be approved by the admin (me), but for premium members to have greater privileges. I'd like to see a site that uses Events+ similarly. Can anyone recommend one I could see live?
Thanks,
Robert

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Robert

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Unfortunately, we don't have any live demo of Events+ plugin. I hope any user will chime in and share a site who is using Events+ plugin.

My goal is for visitors to be able to submit events to be approved by the admin (me), but for premium members to have greater privileges.

This is not possible out of the box I am afraid. The plugin is supposed to be handled by admin only. That means, only the admin can create events and the users can RSVP in those events. You need to customize the plugin to achieve what you want.

Also, if you need to customise this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/ Please note that, no WPMU official staffs are allowed to work in the job board.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

We have lots of users using Events+, it's just we don't have any ready-made demo. You can get all the features available on the project page. If you want to know about any specific feature, let us know and we can explain. If everything fits your need, then it's definitely worth to use :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.