looking for global elements in fixer

Hi,
I'm building a site that has to launch today and i'm using fixer. i know i've gotta be overlooking something but i was trying to find the global elements editing. where is that located?

• Atkotech
    • Recruit

There should be two Global Elements, they are the Header & the Footer. If you click on either from within Upfront you can edit their contents. Any other elements you want to have Globally you will need to create. To create an element click on an existing one, select the yellow + in the editing area in the position you need to add it. There are 4 options, above the current element, below the current element, left or right of the current element. Click the relevant yellow + and you will see in the settings for your new element there is an option for you to make it Global. Hope this helps.

• Atkotech
    • Recruit

You will need to go in to Upfront. If you still have the large image at the top of the page you will need to click on the far right hand corner to edit the background. There you will see the 4 yellow '+'. Click on the bottom one which will create a region below the current one. You will see from the pop up you have the option to Choose from Global Regions. From the drop down choose Header & it will add it back in for you.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.