Looking for shortcode parameters for Appointments+. Using

Looking for shortcode parameters for Appointments+.

Using a web pricing plugin to select the correct service. Also would like to dynamically list the service providers as radio selection rather than a pull down list box.

Is there a way to automatically regenerate the calendar based upon the service provider and service being selected.

My last request is where can I change the css font settings for "Our schedule for" as well as the other layout items.

Thanks.

• aristath
    • Recruit

@jeffreygrant I understand...
    I have notified the plugin developer, perhaps he knows of a way to do this that I am not aware of. Please note though that plugin developers have a lot of responsibilities so this might take a bit longer than a normal ticket.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi,

We have done something very similar where you can select the Service and Service Provider on a 'book-service' page with a button for each service and service provider so when you click the button it navigates to the appointments page and auto populates the service and service provider so it comes up immediately with the calendar so you can select a date and time.

Is this what you are looking for?

Regards
    SteveB

• jeffreygrant
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes, very similar to your post. I have 10 franchise location pages (Location 1, Location 2, etc.) and each location has their own pricing table menu of services (Hand Wash, Express 1, Express 2, etc.) within their own page. Therefore, I have both the service provider and service already defined. All I want to do then is show the calendar with the appropriate available times and finish the booking process.

Ideally, I want to pass the appointment calendar shortcode a service provider and service.

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi,

To confirm we placed a shortcode in the 'book services' page for each service id and placed some code linked below within the functions.php file that automatically replaces each shortcode (which takes the form of [book_now service_id="x"] where x is replaced with the ID of each service as found in the A+ services tab) with a set of buttons for each valid service provider.

Clicking the button takes you automatically to the book-appointments page and fills out the correct service id and service provider and displays the calendar to select a date and time.

You may wish to review the code in the following post:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/shortcode-for-direct-service-booking

Hope this helps

Regards
    SteveB

• jeffreygrant
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

SteveB, thanks for the suggestion. I have given it a try and I believe I can customize it for myself. Since I effectively already know ?app_service_id=2&app_provider_id=5, then this will allow me to just show the calendar and time selection objects.

Thanks again.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.