Looking for Theme Multi Navigation Menu

1) I am looking for the Responsive theme that able to support the multi level menu on navigation. which is able to support me at least 2 level for Top Menu and Main Menu. I could not find from the current listing.

2) I found that on your advertise page that you have more than 160 theme available. But I could not find. I found only 31 theme. Could you please advise where can I download the rest.

• aristath

Hello there @Welawan, I hope you're well today!

1) I am looking for the Responsive theme that able to support the multi level menu on navigation. which is able to support me at least 2 level for Top Menu and Main Menu. I could not find from the current listing.

I'm afraid we currently don't have a theme like that. We are going to release one very soon that will be able to do what you need, but currently we don't have one.

2) I found that on your advertise page that you have more than 160 theme available. But I could not find. I found only 31 theme. Could you please advise where can I download the rest.

The "farms 133 pack" on https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/farms-133-theme-pack/ contains 133 themes. :slight_smile:

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.