Need some WPMU Videos in other formats for live TV WP BP Training

HI Guys

I have been busy setting up my Causeblogs TV channel offering live wordpress and buddypress training tutorials from wordpress and Buddypress experts.

I Think this will be a great feature and i have taken the opprtunity to build the WPMU community a WPMU Dev TV Channell just incase you like it when completed.

If any members would like a channel setup please email quickly while I can use our charity account to set it up then provide a download link to the production software FREE of Charge

Any feedback would be appreciated.

• aecnu

Greetings Alan,

Thank you for your thoughtfulness and efforts, they are greatly appreciated.

Friendly advice to please be careful when using WPMU Dev trademark in ways that are unauthorized to include in titles and other related projects.

Need some WPMU Videos in other formats for live TV WP BP Training

Though you mentioned "other formats", you may indeed want to list what formats you are referring to i.e. mov, avi, mp4 etc.

I will let this ticket float a little while in hopes that you will get some member feedback as well.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• shineadmin

Hi Joe

I was aware of using your logo hence i haven't added it to the channel until I had a response from the team.

Re: the video formats either mov,and avi would be fantastic Even 2 or 3 just to test for now it will save me loads of time downloading from youtube, editing and cutting up intro's etc.

I assume that I'm more tan welcome to give you full credit and use my affiliate links?

Think this will be a great feature and if we can add members logo's into intro vid's we may be able to combine the ustream facebook app with Ultimate facebook and events plugins - just an idea !

Ustream is really popular - we had 75,000 viewers for President Obama's birthday, 22,000 for Michelle Obama's White House concert and 20k+ for the Christina Perri's live concert in london.

Well worth an explore !

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.