Looking to setup affiliates plugin.

Am I missing something here. Looking for a way that I can setup an affiliate link, when they hand it out to someone they would get a percentage delivered into their paypal account once a person signs up. I setup affiliate pluggin but now stuck. Don't know what to do. Their are very vague instructions online.

Thank,
Justin

• Arun Basil Lal

Hey Justin,

So you installed the plugin and activated it right?

If you check under Users > Affiliate Referrals

There, Users will see options to "Enable Affiliate links" and enter their PayPal email. Enter them both and click "Update"

On the resulting page, you will see a tiny "edit" link on the top right corner. see the screenshot. click it and a menu will open up.

You can enter a custom url or use the provided affiliate link, it will look something like:
    http://SITE.com?ref=some-code

This is basically the affiliate link. Sign-ups coming from this link can be tracked.

If you are the admin, under Dashboard > Affiliates you can see your affiliate details.

The affiliate plugin has addons to integrate with the Prosites plugin, membership plugin and Directory plugin. You will see all those in the "Manage Addons" tab in your affiliate dashboard.

see the screenshots.

Let me know if you still have more questions. would be glad to answer them all!

Cheers!

• becomeabannerbroker

That's a bit more info. However. I want to have people signup as an affiliate without having to purchase a product. How do I create something like this. Also I have three product options, I want to setup a way for if that affiliate gets sales for product A,B,C, they would earn a different type of commission. You can go to my website to see what I'm talking about. http://mybizappbuilder.com Look at plans area. Is there a way to have a signup form or something to be an affiliate.

• Arun Basil Lal

Hey @becomeabannerbroker,

I want to have people signup as an affiliate without having to purchase a product. How do I create something like this

You could always allow WordPress registrations, and they can activate affiliate links from that account. That would work?

Regarding the different pricing, you will get to see the individual stats of each affiliate in your dashboard, and you can reward them manually, but I am afraid, there can be an automated system right now.