Lost control of my site!

I dont know if I set something up wrong, but one minute I am working on my buddypress site, the next thing I know I have limited access to stuff like I was knocked down from admin role. I can see mrembership, posts, comments, gravity forms,profile, and tools. Everything else dissappeared. Can anyone please tell me whats wrong?

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Satori83

Thank you for your forum post. We are constantly striving to improve our plugins and we do this by listening to our Users and using their feedback and suggestions constructively. Yours are therefore highly appreciated!

Since I can't really tell what happened without seeing it myself, I would require a bit more information from you to provide to the WPMU DEV Support Team and the Developer for feedback, so we can get your problem sorted. Please confirm the following:

- Which version of WordPress and BuddyPress are you running?
    - Tested in which browser?
    - Tested on other PC's?
    - Windows and which version?
    - Other plugins installed?
    - And any other information that you think might be relevant.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

• aecnu

Greetings satori83,

Yes deleting the plugin should restore your access to the web site.

That would be the next step to take as drastic as that may sound.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

• satori83

If I do that will I permanently lose all members? Even after I reinstall the membership plugin? I know that deleting themes and reinstalling brings back info out of the databases. Or will I need to dump any tables?

I think when viewing my buddypress profile as an admin I may have clicked the subscription button to see what happens and it may have dropped me down a level, because I can access more than regular members. But now Im afraid I configured it wrong and are giving others too much access!