lost custom CSS after create child theme

Hi, I am using Twenty Fifteen Theme. I went through a long period of time and also your staff helped me with several custom CSS inserted into my theme. My site layout almost finish, but after I created the child theme, I lost all my custom CSS, which did not apply to my child them.

1. How can I get all this custom CSS back to my child theme so my site look like before?
2. After having child theme, from now on, where do I insert my custom CSS?

thanks
chad

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Chad,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I had a look at your site and for strange reason masthead is missing from HTML structure when child theme is active...

There might be some other ID's or classes missing when child theme is active and because of that your CSS code is not having correct selector.

Did you made any changes to the parent theme files?

2. After having child theme, from now on, where do I insert my custom CSS?

Since you already have custom CSS plugin you can keep inserting the CSS code there.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• CHAD
    • The Incredible Code Injector

As far as I know, I currently working with your staff: Danista to work on my footer menu that wa disappear from my theme and also worked with Luis about my other theme (spacious pro) within this theme site in regarding how to display site logo and site title from theme header image.

Can you help me to bring all those missing back to the original?

Thanks
    Chad

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.