lots of issues.....subscribe button does not appear

Hi, I have installed the pay per view plugin and I managed to get 1 page protected behind the subscription button. The API settings are not set up, however 1 person was able to purchase the content from that page.
If necessary, how do I cancel a pay per view subscription? Would the API settings need to be in place for that? For some reason, visitors are unable to register to my site. I checked my settings in my wp dashboard but I am unable to even click on the button which says "allows visitors to register for this site". I have also not begun to set up the facebook or twitter API. Are both facebook and twitter API's mandatory? I prefer if visitors register through my site.

I am now in the process of publishing a new page which needs to be protected by the pay per view plugin. I am stuck now because neither of the buttons (i.e. subscription button, the daily pass button and the one time view button) are showing up. I have enabled it in both my general pay per view settings and on page settings, but nothing is happening. What could be causing that?

I have played around with the settings but nothing works. I have also made some changes in my post page settings however I still cant get the buttons to show up.

Another problem i found is that on the 1 pay per view page which does actually work, only the subscription button works! When I try to set up the "one time view button"; clicking it goes to a page showing an image from my media files. This is weird!

I need lots of help. I am willing to work with the plugin. I am not trying to alter the capabilities of the plugin to fit my specific needs (anymore). Whatever the capabilities of the plugin are, then I will make them work with my site. However it seems even the basic features aren't working for me.
Please help.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @tanseylouis

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

The plugin is very simple to setup and get working. It seems that you might have got some issues with the plugin settings or it could be due to a conflict.

Before we go ahead to the full blown troubleshooting mode, can you please try and check for a plugin conflict using the attached screenshot ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• tanseylouis
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you.
    Yes I am using the latest version of the plugin!

Are you asking me to deactivate ALL of my other plugins? or just the wpmudev plugins?

Is there a way to deactivate my plugins and change to default theme without affecting the viewer side of my website? I am afraid of messing up the user experience and my content!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Sorry for the delay.

Are you asking me to deactivate ALL of my other plugins? or just the wpmudev plugins?

All other plugins, that is the way we check for a plugin conflict.

Is there a way to deactivate my plugins and change to default theme without affecting the viewer side of my website? I am afraid of messing up the user experience and my content!

I totally agree. In this case I will suggest you to create a lab site using a test domain and test it out there. That is what I do whenever I work on any site. I create a lab site, and then replicate the functionality on the live site.

Cheers, PC

• aristath
    • Recruit

The original poster of this issue is no longer an active member on these forums.

I am marking this issue as resolved.
    If however at some time the member becomes active again and the issue still exists, don't hesitate to reopen it and post an update on your current status.

Cheers!
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.