Love the software, set up a company facebook account today.

Hi

Love the software, set up a company facebook account today.

I have a problem with Google Maps, I have deleted the plugin and re-installed but problem continues.

Looks like installed correctly, have the "globe" icon in edit and can add the short code and publish.

In the browser window the map is trying to load, load circle is going round and round, but will not load. Tried in both Chrome and IE and same problem. Any ideas?

Kind regards
Hugh

• Vaughan

Hi Hugh,

Hope you're well?

This is usually a JS issue that causes it, could you try pressing ctrl+shift+J (using chrome or FF) and see if any errors are listed whilst the disc is spinning?

If you could also deactivate all other plugins and then test it so we can be sure another plugin isn't conflicting with it.

Another thing you could try is to change the shortcode method.

Dashboard > settings > google maps > options

Scroll down to bottom.

Try changing the shortcode to agm instead.

Then on your pages, instead of using [map] use [agm_map]

Hope this helps

• Hugh Johnson

Hi Vaughan
    I am well, you too I hope.
    Thank you for your quick reply.

I have switched to [agm_map] and when published nothing is displayed where the map should be and no disc spinning.
    I will try deactivating other plugins tomorrow.
    JS error:
    version: 40
    chrome-extension://bbmegnmpleoagolcnjnejdacakedpcgd/Plugin/Ex.js:1 ex.js page check url
    chrome-extension://bbmegnmpleoagolcnjnejdacakedpcgd/Plugin/Ex.js:1 start addspshowad
    chrome-extension://bbmegnmpleoagolcnjnejdacakedpcgd/Plugin/Ex.js:1 undefined
    chrome-extension://bbmegnmpleoagolcnjnejdacakedpcgd/Plugin/Ex.js:1 addspshowad is closed.
    fukdesign.com/:471 Uncaught ReferenceError: UA is not defined
    chrome-extension://bbmegnmpleoagolcnjnejdacakedpcgd/Plugin/Ex.js:1 version: 40
    chrome-extension://bbmegnmpleoagolcnjnejdacakedpcgd/Plugin/Ex.js:1 ex.js page check url
    chrome-extension://bbmegnmpleoagolcnjnejdacakedpcgd/Plugin/Ex.js:1 start addspshowad
    chrome-extension://bbmegnmpleoagolcnjnejdacakedpcgd/Plugin/Ex.js:1 addspshowad is closed.
    my_script.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
    Issue would appear to be js:1 addspshowad is closed
    Whatever that means!
    Kind regards
    Hugh

• Ash

Hello @Hugh Johnson

I hope you are well today.

Need a quote, for more sites I own.
    Do you do discounts for 3 or 4 sites?

Sorry, what do you mean here? You can use the same plugin in as many sites as you want.

If you mean any custom development. sorry we don't offer that. You may post in our job board: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

About your previous reply, did you run plugin conflict test yet? Here is a flowchart if that helps: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let me know what you get.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.