Low inventory warning emails but am not tracking inventory.

Hi, after upgrading recently I have all of a sudden started to receive low inventory warning emails even though I am not tracking inventory. Could you please let me know how to stop these emails.
Thanks
Linda

• brandee
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Vinod,
    I'm having the same problem after the last update. I have made the setting adjustment you suggested above and its not fixing the problem. I think this will affect a coupon sale we are having since the downloads are registering as low inventory. It looks like someone else is having the same problem when I just searched this community. It's under a different heading of Turn Off Inventory Tracking.

We need a fix I think.

Thanks,
    Brandee

• Linda
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Vinod, unfortunately I have just received another order and immediately received the low inventory warning email message again so your suggestion above has not worked.
    Could you please suggest another way to fix this problem?
    Thank you
    Linda

• Linda
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Vinod, I can confirm that none of the products in my store have the individual inventory tracking option selected, but, where there used to be a 0 in the shaded out box each product now has a negative number displayed (eg -6).

Any help you can give me to fix this will be greatly appreciated because the way my store is set up most customers order multiple items which means I get multiple inventory warning emails with each order that is placed.

Thank You.
    Linda

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi All,

This will certainly take a bit of trial and error to try to figure it out.

Therefore in an effort of expediency I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advise for us.

I have notified the plugin developer about it and he will reply on this thread.

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.