Luke and Sara: There has been an error saving your changes

When I update a page and try to publish the edits made on it, Upfront doesn’t save them and shows this error message instead: “There has been an error saving your changes”. This seems to happen only on the concrete page of my site, seems that the other pages are working fine.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi rc_snowboarder,

I'm afraid that I'm still unable to access your file manager as mentioned in your other ticket, due to the maintenance or capacity problems on GoDaddy.

It seems like that there's a 500 error regarding admin-ajax.php when changes are saved and we should be able to get more info about that from debug log.

Once the file editor is accessible again can you enable debug log in your wp-config.php file (located in root WP folder) by replacing define('WP_DEBUG', false); with this code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Save the changes in Upfront so that error is shown and this should create debug.log file in your wp-content folder that could tell us what is going on.
    Can you please save it as .txt file and attach it here so we can check it out.

Best regards,
    Predrag