M2 conflict with Newspaper theme

Membership 2 pro plugin when activated with Newspaper theme enabled is throwing 500 error, in the dashboard side. Frontend seems to load fine.

Getting the following error:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'td_util' not found in /wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/wp-admin/tinymce/td_wp_editor.php:172

Stack trace:
#0 l/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): td_wp_editor->on_save_post(615)
#1 wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /wp-includes/post.php(3747): do_action('save_post', 615, Object(WP_Post), false)
#4 /wp-content/plugins/membership-pro/app/model/class-ms-model-pages.php(697): wp_insert_post(Array)
#5 /wp-content/plugins/membership-pro/app/model/class-ms-model-upgrade.php(120): MS_Model_Pages::create_missing_pages()
#6 /home/c in /wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/wp-admin/tinymce/td_wp_editor.php on line 172
  • Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Lolita,

I tested the theme, and plugin further in my system, and I wasn't able to replicate the same in my side. Seems like either one of the specific setting in the Newspaper theme is causing this, or some other conflict in the system.

Is it possible for you to test whether you could replicate the same issue, when all the plugins are disabled, except WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, and then checking whether installing, and enabling Membership 2 Pro would give the same results, or not?

This would give us a better idea on how to move forward with troubleshooting the issue. Looking forward to your response. Have a great weekend ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.