M2 Join Membership button is gone - customers can't pay/Join

The payment doesn't show any more on M2 Join Membership

(I have these in Finnish Language)
Order memberships and Join from there:
https://pego.fi/videot/katselukuukaudet-tilaa/
To help create User Account:
https://pego.fi/videot/katselukuukaudet-rekisteroidy/

Everything worked fine when I tested prior the Friday launch but now everything is at hold. Prior I made a Stripe transfer and a membership was created and listed under M2 All Members and the money transactions.

I have a MU install and installed SSL for the Stripe Payments and all worked the other day.

The site is open for your inspection, unlocked.

Looking forward on solving the mystery…Pete

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Pete ,

Hope you're doing well today!

If I understood well your question and from what I checked in your website, "Videot" Membership don't have any payment gateway assigned.

As this membership requires an "one-time payment" you need to configure the "Stripe Single Gateway" (as you will use Stripe for the payments).

Stripe Single Gateway -> used to one time payment;

Stripe Subscriptions Gateway -> used to recurring payments;

1) Go to Membership 2 -> Settings -> Payments and configure "Stripe Single Gateway";

2) Edit "Videot" membership and in the "Payment Options" section, enable "Stripe Single Gateway";

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Pete
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Spot on, Thank You, that was the problem and you provided the solution which worked right away.

I was totally blind and when added more memberships, didn't realize Single Payment and Recurring uses different payment configuration. I was certain that all the payments were faulty.

What a relief...Pete

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.