M2 Questions on new pages created and Protection Toggles

After migrating from Membership to M2, I noticed that I now have 3 pages called "Account". One of them has a bubble next to it showing is was created by M2. So can I delete the other 2 pages? I also have ones called "Activate", "Members", "Subscriptions" and "Welcome". Are those needed or can I delete? Same things for "Register". Can I delete the 2 not marked M2?

I see a toggle in the pages that says, "Enable Protection". I used the M2 Protection Rules section to allow certain members to see pages. Do I also need to go to those pages and flip the toggle to enable?

How do I point my "Join Now" button on my home page to go to the sign up page? (I am using Upfront Theme.)

Thanks for your help! I am sure I will have more questions. Do I need to keep creating new tickets? Or should I just keep one ticket rolling with lots and lots of new postings of questions?

• Ash

Hello @Barb

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

After migrating from Membership to M2, I noticed that I now have 3 pages called "Account". One of them has a bubble next to it showing is was created by M2. So can I delete the other 2 pages? I also have ones called "Activate", "Members", "Subscriptions" and "Welcome". Are those needed or can I delete? Same things for "Register". Can I delete the 2 not marked M2?

Yes, you can delete those pages. Just do not delete the marked pages :slight_smile:

I see a toggle in the pages that says, "Enable Protection". I used the M2 Protection Rules section to allow certain members to see pages. Do I also need to go to those pages and flip the toggle to enable?

These membership pages should be public and no protection should work. If there is protection enabled (though I think protection won't work for these pages), please disable protection for these pages.

How do I point my "Join Now" button on my home page to go to the sign up page? (I am using Upfront Theme.)

Please go to Membership 2 > Settings > General > Membership Pages > Right click on "View page" under Register and copy the link location. This is the register link copied. So, in home page, link the join now button to that link.

Do I need to keep creating new tickets? Or should I just keep one ticket rolling with lots and lots of new postings of questions?

We recommend to create separate topics for separate issue, but to avoid duplicate issue. So, if you have any question related to this topic we are discussing, ask here. Otherwise, please create a new thread :slight_smile:

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.