M2 Select Member doesn't show site registered users when adding

Select Member doesn't show site registered users when adding existing users on Membership2. Only users registered threw M2 show up. I can't even let the administrators in to the memberships.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Pete,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The Membership 2 Pro doesn't keep any separate database of user registrations. The accounts are the same as regular WP accounts and Membership 2 Pro only stores additional data related to memberships and access protection rules.

The member that registers "through" Membership 2 Pro actually creates a "real" WP user accounts. I'm not sure however if I understand you correctly so let's make sure first that we are on the same side please.

I assume that by "Select Member" you mean the "Select an existing WordPress user" form on "Membership 2 -> Add Member" page in your site's dashboard, is that correct?

Is this the single (regular) WP installation or Multisite? If it's a multisite do you mean users from sub-sites (other than the one where Membership 2 Pro is active) or from the same site where Membership 2 Pro is active?

I'd also like to take a closer look at this so would you mind granting me a support access to your site? You can do this using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin as explained here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I can't even let the administrators in to the memberships.

If I understand that correctly, you were trying to add administrator role accounts to some membership, is that right? The Membership 2 Pro plugin will not let you do this as admin - by default - has access to "everything" so there's no need to additionally grant that account access to any content.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Pete

Thank You Adam

To keep this short, I removed eleganthemes Divi Page Builder formatting and left the default WP page and removed my CSS rules for M2. I hoped to get the Membership Stripe Payment button to appear but it has been vanished.

Everything worked fine when I tested prior the yesterday launch but now everything is at hold. Prior I made a Stripe transfer and a membership was created and listed under M2 All Members and the money transactions.

Now all Members are gone but thanks to your description I understand that Members are only WP users with successful signage to membership plans. The signing now works as long as they are not administrators. Signing works for free a free plan which I created to test but the Stripe payment button doesn’t show up and there is no helpful description presented.

I have a MU install and installed SSL for the Stripe. Everything worked earlier and I have tried to think what has changed here. I activated and then deactivated the Taxamo add-on. I try now creating a taxamo account if that changed something in the settings but beyond that I’m helpless.

Other issue came to my attention, the https gives trouble in my MU install since all the sub-sites with site1.domain.com addresses are not working. The main site gives full green for SSL. The Stripe has been working after the SSL install so clueless with this.

I granted the permission for the site already before my original help request, it should still be active.

The problem shows on these pages (I have these in Finnish Language)

Order memberships:
    https://pego.fi/videot/katselukuukaudet-tilaa/

Create User Account:
    https://pego.fi/videot/katselukuukaudet-rekisteroidy/

Looking forward on solving the mystery…Pete

• Pete

Here are the 6 last LOG from STRIPE showing that M2 makes a request of some kind but doesn't offer the payment dialogue:

200 OK POST /v1/plans 2016/10/01 13:09:55
    200 OK DELETE /v1/plans/ms-plan-12061-tzatE7YunfJDX5i5GU9AH 2016/10/01 13:09:54
    200 OK POST /v1/plans 2016/10/01 11:21:23
    200 OK DELETE /v1/plans/ms-plan-13740-us9lVSa32osOELdBf7XHZ 2016/10/01 11:21:22
    200 OK POST /v1/plans 2016/10/01 11:21:20
    200 OK DELETE /v1/plans/ms-plan-12061-tzatE7YunfJDX5i5GU9AH

• Milan

Hello Pete ,

Hope you are well today and won't mind me chiming here. :slight_smile:

I took a look at your site, performed user registration from the page you mentioned in your replies, everything went perfectly without any issue. User got created and I am also able to select it for "Select Existing User" dropdown. Please take a look at this screenshot.

So would you please try to register users again and see ?

Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.