M2P Most of menu and settings is missing

been through the forum and tried the advise I understand but at the moment I do not have a working plugin (I have dectivated it ATM) support acces is enabled, please help

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Bruce,

Hope you're well?

You need to go through the default setup wizard beforehand. Once you have gone through the setup wizard and created at least 1 type of membership, you will then see all the menu options and various add-ons you can use.

Dashboard > membership > setup

Hope this helps

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi bruce,

Just spoke with a colleague and this issue with search index has been reported as a bug, it seems to happen with fresh installs & I can't replicate on my own site (mine was updated to the latest version so didn't have this issue)

Hopefully we can get this bug fixed quickly, but it shouldn't stop your site functioning on the front-end. A patch is being made currently, so hopefully it won't be long.

Hope this helps

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Bruce,

I have a patch for one of those errors.

Can you download the attached zip & then upload the files from the zip to the following locations.

Inside this .zip file are two files, please upload them to your site, replacing the files mentioned below:

/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/helper/listtable/class-ms-helper-listtable-rule.php

/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/controller/class-ms-controller-protection.php

Hopefully that should fix the listable error.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.