my developer has sent me the below email. i have granted support access to my shopping club.
please see my email to her and then her email to me.
1. the M2P log in journey is not working how my legal club works. we got my legal club spot on - we have gone too fart to just copy and paste it in developer speak.
2. the log in widget is not very responsive.
My email to Jen below:
1. Top join now button on site takes me to - http://myshoppingclub.co.uk/join-now/ - when you click the sign up option it takes me to a page with the same link that says “registration is currently not allowed.” What it should do is take me to a form page for people to confirm email name log in name password etc!
2.. THE USERNAME BOX BEING ALIGNED TO THE LEFT AND THE REST BEING ALLIGNED CENTRALLY CAN YOU REVIEW PLEASE AND MAKE THE USERNAME ALIGN CENTRAL IF NOT LET ME KNOW
? Please click on http://myshoppingclub.co.uk/member-login/ to view for yourself
3. http://myshoppingclub.co.uk/member-login/ is the link – it has 3 key factors to the page
i) “the content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.” (WHICH IT SHOULDN’T) – THIS IS A PROTECTED CONTENT PAGE MESSAGE
ii) Underneath the above sentence (“the content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.”) it has the sign up box which again it shouldn’t.
iii) On the right of the screen is a member log in box – a non member join now box and a contact us box. That is great but a) it is on the right hand side bar of the page and b) the 2 elements above should not be on the page
ive tried to delete the content and replace with [ms-membership-login] but it has no affect – it wont even let me
4. . http://myshoppingclub.co.uk/registration-complete/ - major problem – the phrase
Please click here to complete your registration (hyper link)
takes you to a my legal club page – this needs amending to go to the welcome page attached herewith in separate word doc – when you hover over the link it says it will take you to http://myshoppingclub.co.uk/member-login/ but it actually links to the MLC website with a certificate error
5. RESPONSIVE ISSUES
SIMILAR TO WHEN MY LEGAL CLUB WAS BUILT THE MAIN PAGES WHEN YOU CLICK ON ABOUT, EMPLOYEE BENEFIT ETC AND THEN TOUCH THE PAGE – THEY ARE VERY JUMPY AND TAKER YOU TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE (try on your phone yourself)
Jen's email back to me on the above requests:
I’m having problems locating the correct pages that the buttons need to link to as the Membership plugin doesn’t seem to have created them as they are supposed to be.
I put the login widget in the sidebar, but can’t find a page that does the same with a login form. It’s all very confusing!!
I think you need to get WPMUDEV to look at the setup of the plugin and then just give me the page links once this is done which I can then apply to the buttons.
The responsive problems on mobile seem to be from the login widget which was in the sidebar. I have removed this and it now works perfectly, so again this needs addressing with WPMUDEV.
Let me know how you get on.