Made a eCommerce Store builder Using WPMUDEV Plugins, but need some more help!

Hello,

I have made a Shopify Like Site: Startshoppe dot com, all using the plugins of WPMUDEV - Thanks a lot :smiley: (How it is?) Now I am facing some issues and I hope I can have help with it.

1. Login redirect
It works fine if user log in with there example.mydomain.com/login, I have set it to /wp-admin/. But my problem is that many users are trying to login via the main domain and not of there sub domain, so they get an error.

You attempted to access the "mydomain" dashboard, but you do not currently have privileges on this site. If you believe you should be able to access the "mydomain" dashboard, please contact your network administrator.

If you reached this screen by accident and meant to visit one of your own sites, here are some shortcuts to help you find your way.

I tried the functions.php edit trick but not working and I see many members posted here a my_login_redirect.php plugin but I am confused as I do no have mu-plugins directory and also it still dosent work if I create mu-plugins directory in my wp-content folder, nor it works if I upload my_login.php via "Add new" plugin from network.

I am using another plugin "Theme my Login" and have it Network Activated (The plugin just make sure the wp-login.php is as per my theme style. I tried by deactivating it but no luck.

2. MarketPress
This is only Why I bought WPMUDEV for 1 year, its Amazing!! But Right now I am not using it as it has its own Product features, I meant "Add new Product" and shortcodes to display the product catalogue and not via the Default Wordpress "Add New Post".

I can still add it to my theme but with shortcodes, like I have to place [mp_list_products paginate="true" page="1" per_page="10" order_by="price" order="DESC" category="downloads"] to have the page display the products.

What I need is the HTML/PHP trigger and not shortcode, so that I can add them in any theme. I mean, I am using the theme eStore from Elegant Themes. I cannot place the ShortCode in PHP files of theme to auto display the products. I need the PHP code of it so that I can make default categories like "Featured" so that every product added in category is displayed in Featured/Slider part of the theme.

Thats all for now :slight_smile:
Thanks
RG