maiking sure site is fully backed up with snapshot

site url:
http://scooterlink.bnmnewprojects.com/

I have granted support access to this site. I have snapshot set to back up this site to dropbox. On average how long does it take snapshot to back up alarge site to dropbox andhow can I verify that the entire site has been backed up and uploaded?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Corn,

I hope you're well today and thank you for granting access.

I've checked your Snapshot settings and it's not set to backup files. With current configuration it will make a full backup of site's database but will not include any files (that applies also to plugins, themes, all the files stored in media library etc).

In order to make complete backups I'd suggest editing your current snapshot and in "What Files to Archive?" section enabling either "Include common files" option or "Include selected files" and then selecting all enlisted files.

On average how long does it take snapshot to back up alarge site to dropbox

As much as I'd love to, I'm not able to give you any estimations on this. This depends on many different factors including the size of your site (number and size of files, number and size of database tables), performance of the server the site is hosted on and current speed of connections between your server and Dropbox servers (which is pretty unpredictable).

how can I verify that the entire site has been backed up and uploaded?

Please go to your dashboard's "Snapshot -> All snapshots" page and take a look at "Notes" and "Archives" columns of the table. The first one indicates what content has been archived (currently it shows that only database tables were archived) and the second one shows whether the process has been completed. The "Destination 1 complete" label means that the snapshot was created and successfully uploaded to your Dropbox account.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.