mail chimp sync plugin not adding records

Individuals have been trying to join newsletter list. I looked at the logs and I see this error
[January 28, 2017 8:30 pm] [CODE:404] - 404: The requested resource could not be found

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey robert_velarde,

I tested this on my own install and it's working as expected there, so we'll have to narrow down what is causing this on your install. First we'll want to do a full plugin and theme conflict check.

Can you follow this flow chart:

If you're not comfortable doing that or if it doesn't reveal the cause then can you send in your FTP? That way we can troubleshoot further :slight_smile:

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Robert,

Okay, can you send in the above information(FTP)? Then I can troubleshoot this further and see what is happening :slight_smile:

I'll re-paste the info request here too just for convenience:

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Talk to you soon!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hi mlysiak,

The issue now appears to be due to a bug, I was able to replicate it on my install. Mailchimp recently upgraded their API so that may be related. I've just flagged this for our developers to get fixed up.

If you are using the plugin to add an opt-in form to a page or post then I'd suggest using our Hustle plugin instead as it provides more customization options - you can also add the form via shortcode just like you can with Mailchimp Integration :slight_smile:

Apologies for my delay on this! If you have any further questions in the meantime just let us know.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.