MailChimp and Select option

I’m using Forminator and MailChimp integration, it works great, but the select fields are not sending to MailChimp.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Smithwood !

Hope you are having a great day!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. The issue has been escalated to our developers as a bug. Please note that the response time of the developers might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. The developers, myself or another colleague of mine will let you know here as soon as we have an update. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Smithwood
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

This is the strangest way to log a customer service issue after a chat for a good hour with your tech support, but that original comment was entered by your agent, not me, and no, I don’t think Forminator is working great. I’m frustrated because this is a critical issue and I cannot proceed.

The issue is that Mailchimp is not recognizing GROUPS, and not connecting to them via checkboxes.

It is sending all the other data properly. I don’t know what “select fields” are.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Smithwood

This is the strangest way to log a customer service issue after a chat for a good hour with your tech support, but that original comment was entered by your agent, not me, and no, I don’t think Forminator is working great. I’m frustrated because this is a critical issue and I cannot proceed.

I’m really sorry for the frustration on this :slight_frown: I understand that could be a critical issue, so I’ve already pinged our developers about it, in case they can provide a quick workaround.

The issue is that Mailchimp is not recognizing GROUPS, and not connecting to them via checkboxes.

This is already mentioned in our internal bug tracker instead of the topic description here. No worries about that.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.