Mailchimp Form – No confirmation with Popup Pro

Hi there,

I have been using the regular (non-pro) version of the WP PopUp plugin with integrating an Mailchimp signup form. Everything worked fine incl. a confirmation message within the popup after clicking the submission button.

Yesterday, I signed up to the Pro version of the popup plugin in order to show different popups to different visitors.

However, since then the confirmation message as part of the plugin is missing. The popup disappears and visitors see the landing page.

What I did: I just copied the shortcode into the main popup content form. The popup loads via wordpress ajax as I have the same signup form already placed in the page footer – and error messages that should be shown in the plugin appear in the footer when using “loading via page footer”.

By using Google Analytics real-time data, they show that apparently the “Thank you for subscription” page is loaded.

Thanks for your kind support!

Cheers,

Christian

In case you want to take a look at the situation please feel free to visit http://www.myluxurydeals.de

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @christian

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

The thank you page won’t be shown in the popup as the mailchimp form is not integrated in the popup plugin.

I am tagging an available developer from second level support line in this thread for his valuable opinion on this issue. Please enable support access from WPMU DEV > Support.

We appreciate your patience on this.

Cheers

Ash

• Burlington Avenue
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Don’t know if that worked for Christian, but I am having the same problem with the latest version of PopUp Pro. Just upgraded to the latest today. I followed the Elegant Themes setup described here (thanks much!) and get the popup displayed exactly right, but nothing happens on Submit but the swirling gif. Any and all help appreciated.

• calvinrogercanas
    • New Recruit

Hey there @Burlington Avenue

Hope you’re both well! :slight_smile:

Can you make sure that you disable the other plugins just to make sure that we don’t have any plugin-to-plugin conflict?

Looking forward for your reply! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Calvin

• calvinrogercanas
    • New Recruit

Hello @Burlington Avenue,

Glad to hear you found the plugin conflict.

I am tagging @hoang Ngo ( our awesome Second Line Support ) to give his valuable input. :slight_smile:

I want you to note that it may take longer than normal response time because they solve complex problems :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Calvin

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @Burlington Avenue,

I hope you are well today and I’m sorry for the delay.

It’s better if you can create a new own thread with the issue, also, look like we got an server side error, so I will need more information for further debug. Can you please send in:

– Mark to my attention – ATTN: Hoang Ngo

– Link back to this thread

– Include admin/network access

– Include FTP

– Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select “I have a different question”, this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Thanks!!.

Best regards,

Hoang

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @Burlington Avenue,

I hope you are well today and I’m very sorry for the extremely delay :slight_frown:.

I’ve checked your site, look like you has removed the PopUp Pro :slight_frown:, Do you still require any further assistance here? We’re here to help.

P/S: If possible, please create a new thread for each issue, that’s will easier for us to track and prevent missing threads

Best regards,

Hoang

• calvinrogercanas
    • New Recruit

Hi @Burlington Avenue,

Thanks for reaching us.

Could you create another thread and just link back to this thread? It may lead to confusion if we continue to track down your issue on this thread created by other member(Christian). Also, could you make sure you gave the correct admin credentials for your WordPress. We need the privilege of an admin so we can fully debug the issue.

Looking forward for your reply! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Calvin

• Burlington Avenue
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey, guys. There’s a conflict between the pop-up plugin and the https plugin, simple as that. The credents I provided are correct (for our dev site) but there should be no need for that, or for another thread. Just let me know if I should use a different plugin. Thanks.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Burlington Avenue

Which HTTPS plugin you are using? I have tried to login with your send information, but it didn’t work for me. Would you please send again?

Also, is the SSL set up correctly? I saw a SSL error when I viewed your site.

I am also including @hoang Ngo if he can guess anything about this issue.

Cheers

Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Burlington Avenue

I have just sent you an email.

Also, please create a new thread about your issue so that the original poster won’t be bothered. You are welcome to link back to this thread and feel free to tag me in the new thread :slight_smile:

Cheers

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.