Mailchimp List Subscription with comments plus error

I have comments plus and MC List subscription installed and when commenting and checking the box to subscribe to newsletter, I get the following errors:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wdcp_mcls_mailchimp_signup' not found or invalid function name in .../wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at .../wp-includes/plugin.php:406) in .../wp-includes/comment.php on line 619

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at .../wp-includes/plugin.php:406) in ...wp-includes/comment.php on line 620

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent {...} on line 621

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at .../wp-includes/plugin.php:406) in .../wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

• elena_ollick

Ok, here we go.

I have comments plus installed and a MC List Subscription add-on activated. I have the API key and the correct newsletter entered in the settings.

I am not sure why but when I went to get a screenshot for you, it just started working. i don't get the error anymore, however the email address doesn't get added to the newsletter list.

I also use the MC Integration plugin and it doesn't add users to list ( will it add any email that is used in a comment automatically?)

Please help, the site goes live in 2 days. I really need this figured out!

Thanks!

• elena_ollick

Ok, sorry for the delay in answering.

I had disabled the MC add-on for a bit while I was getting the site launched. Now I am ready to figure out the issue.

Here are my steps:
    MC add-on to comments plus enabled.
    Try to comment while logged in as an admin( regardless whether I check the subscribe to newsletter box or not), I get the following error:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wdcp_mcls_mailchimp_signup' not found or invalid function name in /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/plugin.php:406) in /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

I log out, and try commenting with a new name while logged out, I get this error:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wdcp_mcls_mailchimp_signup' not found or invalid function name in /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/plugin.php:406) in /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/comment.php on line 619

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/plugin.php:406) in /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/comment.php on line 620

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/plugin.php:406) in /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/comment.php on line 621

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/plugin.php:406) in /home/dailymom/public_html/portal/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

The first comment goes through to moderation, the second one doesn't.

I also don't have subscribe to newsletter checkbox on twitter,facebook or google tab of the comment box.

Obviously, I never even get the confirmation email.

Please let me know what you think.