Mailchimp not adding people to group

I noticed that Hustle is no longer adding people to the group in mailchimp, it ads them to the list still, but not the group, which is what triggers the automation within mailchimp to deliver the lead magnet and opening email series.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Andy,

I gave a quick test, and it seems to work in my side when tested. I’m checking with Luis to see what’s being missed, and will bring this into our developers attention to see what exactly is causing this.

Will keep you updated asap, once I get further feedback regarding this asap.

Regards,

Nithin

• Andy
      • Talking to Teens Host

Thanks Nithin. Yes it was working fine for me just a couple of weeks ago so not sure what could be interfering now. I am still seeing the same issue where they get added to the list but not to any groups. Keep me posted!

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Andy,

I checked with Luis, and we tested the issue again, and it seems like it isn’t a bug. We weren’t able to replicate the issue again in the site.

This is an odd behaviour, I suppose you notice the issue with 13 FREE Scripts (desktop) popup? or with all popup?

I imported the above mentioned popup into my test server, and ran a test which worked fine, the group got listed when tested. Then to double check whether it’s some conflict in the dashboard side, I created a test popup in your website, and tested further with my Mailchimp API which also worked fine.

Seems like this could be something specific within Mailchimp, could you please double check whether creating a new list, and a new group works in you side? So, that you could compare both the old, and new group settings and see what’s being missed?

You’ll find the following helpful to double check any steps being missed:

https://mailchimp.com/help/create-a-new-list-group/

Please do let us know how that goes. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.