MailChimp notifies active paid members.

With Mailchimp M2P add-on can a post, say on a page, with paid content be added in WordPress and then after publishing automatically notify the active paid members of the new content by email?

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Greg

I hope you are well today.

I'm afraid this is not currently supported with the Membership 2 Pro MailChimp add-on at this point. There's only 3 triggers available right now.

Registered users mailing list (not members)
    Members mailing list
    Deactivated memberships mailing list

These triggers only add members to the selected list.

However, using MailChimp's native RSS aggregation abilities, you can use your site's RSS feed to push email notifications on new post publication. Perhaps this would be a suitable alternative for you. Please see the following link for more details: https://kb.mailchimp.com/campaigns/blog-posts-in-campaigns/share-your-blog-posts-with-mailchimp

Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Greg

Sure thing. I've moved this ticket to the Features & Feeback forum. Our Team will take a look at this and consider it for future versions of the plugin. Please keep in mind that features are added on a popularity basis. The more members asking for it, the more likely it will make production.

Thanks again for the feedback! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.