mailchimp plugin error messsage

when trying to use the Mailchimp integration on wordpress I get this error message

Warning: array_reverse() [function.array-reverse]: The argument should be an array in /home/gre303/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-sync/mailchimp-sync.php on line 378

• Elliott Bristow
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi @reh843,

Welcome to the forums!

This is not actually an error, it's a warning, which means there's no actual problem that will affect the functionality of the plugin or your site... however if the error is displaying on your site I agree this would be annoying.

The fact that you can see it means that your server has error_reporting switched on in your php.ini file. This is not recommended on a live site and I would recommend you change this setting. If you are unsure how to change it, you are best checking with your hosting provider.

With that said, a warning is a warning, and if we can get rid of it we should. I'll flag the developer to take a look at this to see if we can't patch this up for the next release.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Ignacio
    • HummingBird

Hi @reh843.

Thanks for the information and welcome to the forums.

As Elliot said, is important to disable error reporting on a live site, Check also on your wp-config.php if WP_DEBUG is set to false. If not, set it to false, that should hide errors.

Also, I just detected the error and I'm currently working on it. We'll release a new version with that error fixed in a few minutes.

Regards.
    Ignacio.

• Elliott Bristow
    • The Bug Hunter

This would be an php.ini setting you would have to make on your server. Normally WordPress can control the setting using the debug option, but it might be that your server is set in a way that doesn't allow it to.

Editing your php.ini settings varies based on your hosting provider, so I would suggest contacting them (many put it in an FAQ somehwere) and see how you can check or change your php.ini settings.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.