Mailchimp: The requested resource could not be found. Why?

Hey,

I installed the plugin and I set up everything properly, but when I tried to subscribe on the page, just pending... (attached image) and nothing happen.. I check it in the "log" : [CODE:404] - 404: The requested resource could not be found.

What should I do?

Thank you in advance,
Betty

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Bettina,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Could you please first make a plugin and theme conflict test to narrow it down and figure out what exactly is causing this issue.

You can make a conflict test by following this flow chart:

If that does not turn out to be a conflict, then please send in FTP and WordPress admin details directly via our contact form so we could further investigate this issue.

You can send the requested details via our secure and private contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference

Take care and look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Bettina
      • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Sajid!

Thanks your fast reply!!! I made the test, but it didnt work yet... I would like to use this plugin on lots of website in the future, and I already have some I want to use now... So I don't really want to open a support ticket every time (and give the FTP access) I wanna use :smiley: (I checked on 3 website, with 3 different template, and turned off all plugins...) is there an other option to solve it? I saw that other people had this problem already, so I guess you know whats the problem is! I really hope you can help :slight_smile:
      Thank you so much in advance!

Bettina

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Bettina,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

This appears to be a very new issue and I can only find one thread related to it where my colleague requested for details but it seems he did not get any response from member.

MailChimp integration from back-end is working fine but the widget is not working from front-end. I am getting the same error on my site too. Therefore, I am marking it as confirmed bug and notifying the developer so it could be patched up. I am sorry but I can not provide an ETA of when it will be fixed.

As soon as there will be an update, we will post a reply here so please keep an eye on this ticket (you will also get email notification) for updates.

Thanks again for bringing into our attention and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Bettina,
    Hope you are doing good :slight_smile:

I have not heard back from the developer but I can see there is some progress on it. Even though we are working on it but I still can not provide an ETA, sorry :slight_frown:

But, I pinged the developer again and requested for a hotfix/patch meanwhile it got fixed and released publicly. As soon as there will be an update, either myself or developer will post a reply here.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• jcnjr
    • HummingBird

Just posting to confirm the same issue on our site, and subscribing to be notified of any patch or update after noticing the "resource not found" errors in our Mailchimp plugin logs as indicated in the attached screenshot...

Does this mean users are not being added to the list???

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.