MailChimp/PopUp plugin not working

I'm trying to show a popup to allow people to sign up to our MailChimp newsletter (using MailChimp integration), but it's not working. The only condition is that a user must come from a search engine, but when I try to access the website from either Google or Bing, no popup shows, whether I'm in incognito mode or not and using both Firefox and Chrome.

I've tried the default AJAX loading method and the footer loading, but nothing interesting happens when I use either.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Oliver

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can see there is a jQuery conflict on your website that's why PopUp is not being triggered.

You might be using a cache a plugin as well. Please clear cache and then check again.

If its still not fixed then run a quick plugins and themes conflict test as stated in getting started manual (flowchart).
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If still no luck then please grant support access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see below manual for more details on how to grant access.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Oliver

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support access. I found the culprit. Its your active theme. Here is what I did on your website.

1. Cleared W3 total cache.
    2. Deactivated all plugins except PopUp Pro.
    3. Switched to default WordPress theme (twentyfifteen) and the PopUp did worked when I came to your site via Google (see screenshot).
    4. As long as I activated your "Inside Small Business" theme it stopped working with following errors in JS console that is preventing PopUp to show due to a jQuery conflict.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Update: I have restored your site on previous stage after troubleshooting.

Cheers, Saijd

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.