Mailchip user import error

Error while importing existing users into a new mailchimp list. . only imports 200 users.. here is the error. [December 16, 2016 12:04 pm] [CODE:http_request_failed] [EMAIL:] - cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 1000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello hazen,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The message suggests that CURL, which is PHP tool to connect to external servers (in this case MailChimp API), has not been able to make connection within 1 second. That's surprisingly short time, I admit.

I can see the same error (though with a slightly higher timeout value) on my end as well so I asked the developer for an advice on that. Please keep an eye on this thread for more information.

Please note though that the developer response time may be a bit longer than ours here on support forum. I'll post here as soon as I get a replay.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Hazen!

I just got a word from the developer and there's going to be update release in nearest days. It will use recent MailChimp API and updated MailChimp API libraries so that should fix the issue.

Please make sure that you updated the plugin as soon as an update shows up in your site's WPMU DEV Dashboard and let me know if that solves the issue.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.