MailPoet does not display newsletters when I activate Appointments

When I activate Appointments all existing newsletters are no longer displayed when I select Mailpoet and then select Newsletters.

When I select Mailpoet and then Subscribers it displays the subscribers correctly

Same goes for Events+ and Custom Sidebars Pro

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again @neil

I hope you're well today!

I just tried to reproduce the issue on my test install by getting MailPoet set up, then ac tivating the other plugins in turn.

However, I cannot reproduce that on my test site. So it would appear that there may be another script interfering here.

So, seeing that you had enabled support access, I popped into your admin to see if I could spot something that you may have missed. While I did not activate any plugins, I did see that you several others active on the site.

Did you go through basic troubleshooting protocol as illustrated on this page?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

That would locate or eliminate any other possible conflicts.

• neil
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I have disabled all the plugins and added them in one at a time... But when I add in Appoint + it shows up and works fine. Butt... that's when Mail poet stops working?

Please go in and activate Appoint + and you will see..

Neil

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @neil! Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I logged in to your WordPress website using support access. Deactivated all plugins and then activated Mailpoet and Appointments+ only, it worked. Find no conflict between both plugins. Can see the newsletters of mailpoet while Appointments+ as well as Events+ active.

Then I activated each plugin one by one and got the culprit, its ZenCache. It seems to be interferring with appointments+ and mailpoet functionality.

I suggest you to try different cache plugin that works with both of the plugins or report plugin author this weird behaviour.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.