Main Menu On Upgrade Screen : All menus prefixed with name of blog

Hi,

I am loving the pro sites plugin and am liking the direction that it is moving.

I am having a small issue on the upgrade screen where the menu items on the screen are being prefixed by the name of the upgrade site (see attached screenshot). Is this by design, or is there a workaround?

Many thanks,

Conor

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Conor,

That's a new one! I've not seen that occur before. Could you possibly try switching to the Twenty Eleven theme for a moment to see if it does the same with that?

Also, is it just on that upgrades page that you're seeing the issue?

-David

• WACKA
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick reply.
    I changed to the Twenty10 theme and everything looks OK, i.e there are no funny prefixes.
    The theme that seems to be causing/exhibiting the issue is Headway 2.0.13. I know 3rd party themes are not in your relm but do you have any insight as to what could be going on in the background so I could put a coherent ticket into their support?

Many thanks,

Conor

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hi.

Just checking in to see how things are going. :slight_smile:

We haven't heard form you on this in a while. So I'm going to presume your all fixed up now and don't need any further assistance.

However if you have more questions or need some more help then please feel free to respond in this thread or create a new one and we will be more than happy to offer assistance. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.