Maintenance Page changed

Can someone tell me why all in a sudden my site is showing this ugly page?

All I did was change the page title, headline and description in the maintenance plugin that's it.

Not sure if the problem existed prior to me making the changes though cause I did not check the website before making those changes but prior to that change it always been the default page that plugin provides.

http://dcspecialevents.net

You must be logged out of course

• Alex Stine
    • System Administrator

Hello Dave
    Hope you are well today!

This is what I can currently see when logged out, is this what you are currently seeing as well?

I closed and opened the site again in a private browsing window, same as before and got this page. Are you seeing the same?

There definitely seems to be something going on. Could you please tell me which maintenance plugin you are using and if you are using any other coming soon or maintenance plugins?

Cheers,
    Alex :smiley:

• Alex Stine
    • System Administrator

Hello Dave
    Hope you are well.

I just checked your site via support access and it looks like none of the plugin settings have been customized. Everything that are in the respected fields is what is displaying on the front end of your site. Could you please try customizing those fields, saving, and then checking your site again?

Cheers,

• Dave
    • The Crimson Coder

If I customize the plugin it will make it harder to track down the problem. It was never customized to begin with. It's like trying to fix what was never broken.

Again, it has always looked like the image I sent you from eDreamJob

• Alex Stine
    • System Administrator

Hello Dave
    Hope you are well.

Sorry for my lack of understanding in this matter, let's see if we can sort this issue.

A: Cache
    If you have any server side cache or caching plugins, please clear the cache to see if this was causing a problem. If you are using our Hummingbird plugin, please disable Minify.

B: Compatibility
    If cache turns nothing up, you should conduct a plugin/theme compatibility test. Here are the instructions.
    1. Deactivate all plugins but the Maintenance plugin.
    2. Activate your plugins one by one until you find the plugin causing your page to change.
    3. If plugins turn nothing up, try switching to the Twenty Fifteen default WordPress theme to see if this makes a difference.

Please let me know the results of these tests.

Cheers,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.