Major issue with Coursepress Pro

After following Jose's advice and updating to newest version of coursepress pro and wordpress I have found a major issue. When adding content to pages and clicking save then force unit completion refresh text from text box is moving to another and then text from one text box actually moved to another text box on another page!

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Joanne,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

When adding content to pages and clicking save then force unit completion refresh text from text box is moving to another and then text from one text box actually moved to another text box on another page

I tried to reproduce the issue using latest version of CoursePress Pro plugin and following the instructions that you have described above but i couldn't reproducer the issue.

Is it happening for you every time or did it happen only once?

Also is it happening on your site for specific course / unit or for all?

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Joanne
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I have granted access. I have so far only been adding content to one course and it happened on several occasion on the same page. I also have another problem which occurred yesterday morning before I implemented the updates, a whole unit in another course completely disappeared and I wasnt even logged in coursepress pro at the time. I had to redo the whole unit and now 5 students have to redo that unit! It has taken several weeks/months for Jose to get this plugin stable and working properly, now I am loosing faith in it once again and this is affecting my business as I have unhappy students some demanding refunds!

I would like you to escalate these issues to Jose immediately please.

• Joanne

Ok now more major issue! Elements are missing, a download on a page that has been there for months has suddenly disappeared.

Text layout since updating is now one large block of text even when it is showing as having paragraphs within the text editor on the actual page the student views there are no paragraphs!

Now I am going to have to check every page on every unit on every course, do you know and appreciate how much time and money this is costing?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Joanne,

I tried to look at you web site, but the access is blocked "Reason: Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons" - could you check why this is not working?
    I see that you have 1.2.6.0 version of CousePress - did you roll back or this is beta version you were using before?

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Joanne

It's blocked if you are In another country other than UK, please let me know what country I need to allow in my wordfence security plugin for temporary access. And I am using the current version 1.2.6.1 not 1.2.6.0 as you stated!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.